January 27, 2010

Motivation!

Hello! For anyone who happens to be stopping by, or dare I say following this blog. I will be adding some other fun posts. So instead of hearing me review, review, review, and you get the point, I will be doing some extra things. Such as:


  • Quotes from the books I'm currently reading. Just so you can get a taste.

  • Posts of books I've recently bought as well as any new or interesting titles I find.

  • Monthly Releases will also be something I will be doing at the beginning of each month. Showing the books that are releasing that month, both UF and fantasy titles.


As I am a new blogger I'm trying to branch out my little book blog. I finally have my first follower so I'm feeling more motivated, thanks J. Kaye. So if you have any feed back feel free to comment!

No comments: