February 15, 2010

Quoting on Monday


I don't have any quotes from Aurian. The whole book is just too quotable, I'm in love all over again.

So here are some funny quotes from A Hunger Like No Other by Kresley Cole!

Couples strolling hand in hand along the gravel walk seemed to mock her loneliness. Was it jus her,or did the lovers look more adoringly at each other in this city? Especially in the springtime. Die you bastards.

She sighed. It wasn't their fault that they were bastards who should die. -Emmaline Troy 

She has an arse men should write sonnets to . . .    -Lachlain MacReive


All right those are some fun quotes! Hope you enjoyed.

2 comments:

Sayuri said...

Man, I LOVED Aurian.

I haven't rad that in years. THAT makes me feel really old. Gosh, I might have to put that on my re-read list.

Shera (Book Whispers) said...

Rereading it is a good idea.

This is a reread for me and I can't believe all of the plot threads that are going on. It's almost like I'm reading it for the first time.