March 16, 2010

Quoting on Monday, on Tuesday

Well I'm recovered and so I'll give this weeks goodies. All the quotes are from Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater

I thought she was the most beautiful girl I'd ever seen, a tiny, bloody angel in the snow, and they where going to destroy her. -Sam


What I wanted to do was remind her of how she'd fallen in love with me as a wolf. Without words. Seeing beyond the obvious meaning of my wolf skin to what was inside. To whatever it was that made me Sam, always. -Sam

I was losing sight of the wolf ahead of me; the one inside me seemed closer all of a sudden. -Sam

(Grace states) “Well, it was love at first sight.”


The girl sighed. “That is just so romantic. Do me a favor, and don't you two ever change. The world needs more love at first sight.” - Girl at the candy store

Clearly I'm really getting into the character Sam. For some reason I just can't click with Grace. The girl in the candy store is right, we need more love at first sight.

1 comment:

Mari - Escape In A Book said...

I loved the quotes! Thank you so much for sharing. I feel that it's about time that I pick Shiver off my shelf :)