March 31, 2010

Wednesday Wishes




Paranormalcy

Sixteen-year-old Evie's job is bagging and tagging paranormals. Possessing the strange ability to see through their glamours, she works for the International Paranormal Containment Agency. But when someone--or something--starts taking out the vamps, werewolves, and other odd beasties she's worked hard to help become productive members of society, she's got to figure it out before they all disappear and the world becomes utterly normal.


Normal is so overrated.

Last Sacrifice (Vampire Academy, #6)

The final book in the Vampire Academy series.

Paranormalcy sounds so GREAT! The cover is awesome as well, I want that dress. I'm so excited for the 6th book to come out in the Vampire Academy series. It makes me so sad that the final book is in sight, but very relieved that an end is in site. (Finally a series will be finished, yah!)

2 comments:

Katy said...

I want the first one so bad well and the second one.

Anonymous said...

This is the first time I've seen this book, and now I'd like to read it.