April 25, 2010

Sunday Sweets

This is fun meme hosted over at The Story Siren's.

I got some great books this week that I'm sooo excited to share!

First up the Borders purchases, yes I still stop here on occasion. I got a still on all of these with the Borders bucks and coupons.

When Darkness Comes (Guardians of Eternity, #1)


This was one from my Wishlist this week, I was really curious and had to try it!

His Darkest Hunger (Jaguar Warriors, #1)


After much coveting it's finally mine! With all of the great reviews out there I just had to get it.

Heart of the Wolf (Book #1)


This one is another from this weeks Wishlist. I hadn't planned on buying it this week, I was just browsing checking out the books. Glad I did! Borders had it for sale for .02. That's right two pennies! Let's just say there was a lot of mad dashing as I frantically checked on other books on the shelves for this steal of a price. Sadly no dice, but I have had many pleasant dreams of .02 books.

Now on to the Wallmart purchases.

Master of None


I saw this one on All Things Urban Fantasy, I just had to buy it when I saw it!

Dead and Gone (Sookie Stackhouse #9)
Dead and Gone
Another one is out! Time to get caught up, I just love the Sookie books. Not sure if this bugs anyone else, but that huge HBO stamp on the cover just gets one my nerves. They should make it as sticker, that way you've seen the notice now you can remove the eyesore form your book. Plus apparently if you buy it at Walmart you get a nasty blue circle stating that it was top read for the month. All that junk on my pretty cover!

The online updating for the USPS was really slow on updating. So for my Preordering Adventures Wings actually came this Monday. Too awesome! Borders is still stating they will not have it in until June.
Wings (Wings, #1)
Wings by Aprilynne Pike

Ok, those are all of my goodies this week! Can't wait to see what everyone else got.

3 comments:

Christina T said...

I liked Dead and Gone and I'm looking forward to what happens next in Dead in the Family. Those stickers are annoying but I guess they are trying to lure True Blood fans who haven't caught on that the books are what the show is based on.

I hope you enjoy all your books. I still haven't read Wings yet but I've heard it is good.

Miss Remmers said...

Wings is also currently in my pile! I'm excited to hear your thoughts!

Shera (Book Whispers) said...

Wish they were stickers! Glad to here this Sookie was as good of the others.

I've been dieing to read Wings, so as soon as I can I'm going too!