May 2, 2010

Sunday Sweets

This is a fun weekly post hosted over at The Story Siren, In My Mailbox. This just allows fellow readers to see what goodies every one has bought!
Borders:
Kiss of Midnight (Midnight Breed,  #1)
Kiss of Midnight (Midnight Breed, book 1) by Lara Adrian

I've put reading this series off because other readers have stated that it's a cheap imitation of the BDB series. One of my Groups over at goodreads is reading it this month and I decided to give her a go. There are similarities between the Breed series and BDB. Being honest, though, most PNR have the same characteristics. I'm about over half way through and it stands pretty good by itself.

Overstock:
Kiss of Death
Kiss of Death by Rachel Caine

So excited for this one! I read this series in chunks at a time because Caine is terrible at leaving off on huge cliffhangers. So I'll be reading this one and the last two all together. Feast of Fools left off at such a climatic ending (no surprise there)!

Can't wait to see what everyone else got this week!

2 comments:

Dahlia (TheBookShopaholic) said...

Cool books. Kiss of Death looks great. Enjoy!

Katy said...

Kiss of Death *jealous* have fun :)