June 20, 2010

Sunday Sweets

This follows The Story Sirens weekly meme, In My Mailbox.

I missed this posting last week so I kind of have build up on the books that came in.

Amazon:

Colters' Woman (Colters' Legacy, #1)Close Encounters (Alien Affairs, #1)Sanctuary (Red Rock Pass, #1-2)
Colters' Womanby Maya Banks
Close Encountersby Katherine Allred
Sanctuaryby Moira Rogers
Nine Rules to Break When Romancing a Rakeby Sarah MacLean
The Duke of Shadows by Meredith Duran
Once Bitten by Kalayna Price
Twice Dead by Kalayna Price
Lord of Scoundrels by Loretta Chase
Touched by an Alien by Gini Koch
Secrets of a Summer Night by Lisa Kleypas

Borders online:

Don't Judge a Girl by Her Cover (Gallagher Girls, #3)
Glimmerglass (Faeriewalker, #1)
No Werewolves Allowed (Night Tracker, #2)
Daemon's Mark by Caitlin Kittredge
Don't Judge a Girl by Her Cover by Ally Carter
Glimmerglass by Jenna Black
No Werewolves Allowed by Cheyenne McCray

Overstock:

Undead and Unwelcome (Undead, #8)Night Myst (Indigo Court, #1)Vampire Knight, Volume 1

Undead and Unwelcome by MaryJanice Davidson
Night Myst by Yasmine Galenorn
Undead and Unappreciated by MaryJanice Davidson
Red River, Vol. 5 by Chie Shinohara
Red River, Vol. 6 by Chie Shinohara
Red River, Vol. 7 by Chie Shinohara
Red River, Vol. 10 by Chie Shinohara
Undead and Unreturnable by MaryJanice Davidson
Undead and Unemployed by MaryJanice Davidson
Chimera by Rob Thurman
Vampire Knight, Volume 1 by Matsuri Hino
Vampire Knight, Volume 2by Matsuri Hino
Vampire Knight, Volume 3by Matsuri Hino
Vampire Knight, Volume 4by Matsuri Hino
Vampire Knight, Volume 5by Matsuri Hino
 Vampire Knight, Volume 6by Matsuri Hino
Vampire Knight, Volume 7 by Matsuri Hino
Vampire Knight, Volume 8 by Matsuri Hino
Vampire Knight, Volume 9 and 10by Matsuri Hino
Web of Lies by Jennifer Estep
Immortal by Gillian Shields
Cheat the Grave by Vicki Pettersson
Magic Bleeds by Ilona Andrews
The Sweet Scent of Blood by Suzanne McLeod
 Midnight Awakening by Lara Adrian
Unholy Ghostsby Stacia KaneDemon Hunts by CE Murphy
Undead and Unworthy by MaryJanice Davidson
 Friday Night Bites by Chloe Neill
Shadow Blade by Seressia Glass
Click: Volume 1 by Youngran Lee
Undead and Unpopular by MaryJanice Davidson
Kiss of Crimson by Lara Adrian

So those are my awesome goodies!!

5 comments:

Deb said...

I have the first couple of the Undead series by MaryJanice Davidson. My niece had me read her copy of the first and I had to buy it and am making my daughter read them. They are so amusing. Great haul. Enjoy your week.

Candace said...

Wow! What a week! I'm wishing for Glimmerglass still.

♫♥✿Chas @ LovLivLife Reviews✿♥♫ said...

OMG Shera!!! I am drooooooling over your books!!

Is Overstock cheaper!!?

Wait, you got Night Myst already!? Wow!!!


Enjoy your reads... I know I would!

Katy said...

Ok, so first of all I'm jealous beyond comprehension, I have Magic Bleeds, and the first Ally Carter Gallagher Girls book, Sanctuary by Moira Rogers looks really good, certainly Glimmer Glass. Awesome deal girl!!

Shera (Book Whispers) said...

Deb: I've only read the first book in the series. I laughed so hard I was hurting for a couple of days after. I'm proud of my haul!!

Candace: Really excited about Glimmerglass!

Chas: Yeah, it gives me the same hanging open mouth look too! ^_-

After ordering over at Amazon, I'm thinking that Amazon might be cheaper. Overstock gives a discount on every book to make it cheaper than Amazon. But when I checked out at Amazon they gave me a huge discount that out rivaled Overstock and they have better selection.

Yeah, now that I look at the release date I guess they jumped the gun on that one.

My TBR pile will never end!

Caitlin: So far Sanctaury is pretty good, nothing mind blowing. I love the first book in Gallagher Girls!!! I've only read the first book in the Magic series. I love the cover for Glimmer Glass.