July 12, 2010

Quoting on Monday

I love it when you read one fun book after another!!!

Black Dust Mambo (Hoodoo, #1)
Men. Great for knocking boots together. Worthless in a pinch. -Belladonna
Deadly to the Male of the Species - Chapter heading
"Someone has just tried to kill Mr. Bruler."
Kallie snorted and waved a dismissive hand at her. "Happens all the time. Don't worry about it. Man has more lives than a dozen cats."
Felicity blinked. "My, my, my. Not the response I expected."
Secrets of a Summer Night (Wallflowers, #1)
"The earl shook his head, exhibiting a degree of frosty offense that could only be achieved by an aristocrat whose wishes had just been gainsaid. “I’ve never heard of a man being so eager to confess to the parent of a girl he’s just ruined,” he said sourly." -Lord Westcliff
"You're taking this wife-of-a-commoner business fairly well, all things considered."

"It's not so bad, really," Annabelle mused. She ran a light, flirtatious hand along the front of his body, and gave him a teasing glance. "I can over look quite a lot, in return for this . . . impressive . . . well-endowed . . ."

"Bank account?"

Annabelle smiled and slipped her finger's into the waist of his trouser. "Not the bank account," she whispered, just before his mouth closed over hers. -between Annabelle and Simon Hunt

I have to admit that I am quite taken with Regency Romance, especially Lisa Klepays work!! My review for Black Dust Mambo will hopefully be up tomorrow.

Hope you all had a great Monday!
 

No comments: