August 25, 2010

Wednesday Wishes


This is just a fun weekly post to share what new books I'm interested, and wishing, to add to my collection. This post also follows BBC's My Wishlist, a weekly meme.

Entangled
Entangled by Cat Clarke

The same questions whirl round and round in my head:
What does he want from me?
How could I have let this happen?
AM I GOING TO DIE?

17-year-old Grace wakes up in a white room, with table, pens and paper - and no clue how she got here.

As Grace's pours her tangled life onto the page, she is forced to remember everything she's tried to forget. There's falling hopelessly in love with the gorgeous Nat, and the unravelling of her relationship with her best friend Sal. But there's something missing. As hard as she's trying to remember, is there something she just can't see?

Grace must face the most important question of all. Why is she here?

A story of dark secrets, intense friendship and electrifying attraction.
Only one this week, I think I'm starting to make a habit of it. The cover is so eye catching!!

5 comments:

Lori L. Clark Art said...

I've not heard of this one yet but it looks like one I would really enjoy!

pussreboots said...

Here's what I'm wishing for this week.

Shera (Book Whispers) said...

Lorielle: Glad you found a new book

pussreboots: Thanks for dropping in.

steph@fangswandsandfairydust.com said...

That is an eye-catching cover. PNR UF and YA have the best cover art!Fangs, Wands and Fairy Dust
steph@fangswandsandfairydust.com

Shera (Book Whispers) said...

Yes they really do have the best covers!!