January 17, 2011

In My Mailbox Vlog

I get to show of my goodies for the week! With In My Mailbox I also like to tell you where I found them, what kind of deals are up for grabs. Occasionally I'll even try a different method of buying books to see if it's faster and cheaper somewhere else. (This post also follows The Story Sirens' weekly meme, In My Mailbox.) At the moment I'm a poor college student so you might not see this post every Sunday. If it's not there, that means the book gods have frowned upon me.

Got ambitious this week and tried some editing software!

 

Amazon: goodreads:
Afterlight: The Dark Ink Chronicles
Awakened (House of Night Series #8) by P. C. Cast, Kristin Cast
Mister Monday (Keys to the Kingdom, Book 1)
Hammer of God (Godspeaker Trilogy, Book 3)
Princess Sonora and the Long Sleep (Princess Tales)
Zen and the Art of Vampires (Dark Ones, Book 6)
The Fellowship of the Ring: Being the First Part of The Lord of the Rings
Stalking Darkness (Nightrunner, Vol. 2)
Holes
If Angels Burn: A Novel of the Darkyn
Afterlight

Awakened

Mister Monday

Hammer of God

Princess Sonora and the Long Sleep

Zen and the Art of Vampires

The Fellowship of the Ring

Stalking DarknessHoles

If Angels Burn

4 comments:

Aisle B said...

Nice haul for the IMM.

Love the purple font, it's my favorite colour.

Going to look up Zen and the Art of Vampires next.

Unknown said...

Enjoyed the vlog - I too am a big fan of thrift stores/used book stores! You can always find some amazing books on the cheap!

flanpnhfpnanfnFN said...

Afterlight looks awesome! Great books this week.

Hope you enjoy reading them. :)

www.blackfingernailedreviews.blogspot.com

Shera (Book Whispers) said...

Aisle B: I'm fond of the purple too. Glad to see you found a book you might be interested in.

Kay (Dead Book Darling): The cheap part is the best part!!

Khadija: I'll try to enjoy them. ^_-