February 12, 2011

Book Blogger Hop and Weekly Overview

Book Blogger Hop

To join in the fun just click the image above.

"Tell us about one of your posts from this week and give us a link so we can read it (review or otherwise)!"

This week I did my first Books and Babbles post of the year!  So I guess that’s the one I’m most excited to share.  Especially since goodreads new feature took me down memory lane inspiring my post, Most Read Authors.

Weekly Overview:

  • Made a couple of updates to February's Monthly Releases so check it out for some new goodies to buy!
  • Author Gossip had some awesome covers and some Tour dates for author Melissa Marr. 
  • As always a week is not complete without sharing the new goodies I’ve found on Wednesday Wishes.
  • Finally did my very first Books and Babbles for the year!!  It was a nice trip down memory lane, so check out Most Read Authors

Now I’m off to the Hop!

2 comments:

barmybex said...

thanks for stopping by my blog. Love your header, pretty :D, I'm no a follower.

Shera (Book Whispers) said...

Thanks barmybex! ^_-

Your blog was really fun.