March 2, 2011

Cover Coveting: Jennifer Estep’s New Series!

This is a series I’ve been dying to know more about.   Jennifer Estep’s Elemental Assassin series is to die for, so I’m eager for other goodies about her!


Touch of Frost by Jennifer Estep

Source:  Author Jennifer Estep’s Newsletter

Shera’s Thoughts:  Couldn’t find a decent image, but this one will have to to do.

Love the look of the cover it really brings to mind a magical academy tucked away in the forested mountains.  It’s not the kick butt-ness of her adult series, but it will do. 

 Touch-of-Frost-200x300

Author’s Thoughts:

Mythos Acad­emy young adult urban fan­tasy series: I’m thrilled to announce that I’ve sold a young adult series. Huz­zah! It’s called the Mythos Acad­emy series, and it focuses on Gwen Frost, a 17-year-old Gypsy girl with the gift of psy­chom­e­try magic, or the abil­ity to know an object’s his­tory just by touch­ing it. After a seri­ous freak-out with her magic, Gwen is shipped off to Mythos Acad­emy, a school for the descen­dants of ancient war­riors like Spar­tans, Valkyries, Ama­zons, and more.

The first book, Touch of Frost, will be out on July 26, 2011. The cover art is at left. Click here to read the first two chap­ters. Kiss of Frost, the sec­ond book in the series, will be out on Nov. 29, 2011, while the third book will be released in 2012. Learn more about the series on the Mythos Acad­emy page on my website.

-Jennifer Estep

Previous Books:
N/A

4 comments:

Nerissa said...

This book looks good, what is the name of the adult series? I am always looking for new series to read :)

Shera (Book Whispers) said...

The adult series Elemental Assassin. Book one is Spider's Bite, it's a fantastic series.

Here's my review for book one if that helps.

Mandy Lum said...

I've been hearing about the Elemental Assassin series and it's in my Amazon recommendations, so I do believe I will put it on my TBR list (which is never-ending so only God knows when I will get to read it,lol).

Check out my Thinking on Thursday and Writing on Wednesday posts - I would love to get your opinion of these topics.

Mandy @ Embrace Your Oddities

Shera (Book Whispers) said...

Yes, EA series is definitely one of the most talked about ones recently.

I'll swing on by! Can't pass up a chance to give my opinion. ^_-