March 27, 2011

In My Mailbox – Vlog (7)

I get to show of my goodies for the week! With In My Mailbox I also like to tell you where I found them, what kind of deals are up for grabs. Occasionally I'll even try a different method of buying books to see if it's faster and cheaper somewhere else. (This post also follows The Story Sirens' weekly meme, In My Mailbox.) At the moment I'm a poor college student so you might not see this post every Sunday. If it's not there, that means the book gods have frowned upon me.

Remember next week I’ll be doing a video tour of my bookshelves!! You all asked, and I obey!


Amazon: goodreads:
The Demon Trapper's Daughter: A Demon Trappers Novel (Demon Trapper Novels) The Demon Trapper's Daughter
White Cat (Curse Workers) White Cat
This Side of the Grave (Night Huntress, Book 5) This Side of the Grave
Reckless (The House of Rohan) Reckless
Breathless (The House of Rohan) Breathless
Elijah (The Nightwalkers, Book 3) Elijah
Damien (The Nightwalkers, Book 4) Damien
His Darkest Embrace (Avon) His Darkest Embrace
How to Flirt with a Naked Werewolf How to Flirt with a Naked Werewolf
Taken By The Others (H&W Investigations) Taken By The Others
Deceived By The Others Deceived By The Others

6 comments:

basma aal said...

Love the collection of books you have this week. Enjoy.

Escape by Fiction said...

Great buys this week. I loved "This Side of the Grave" and "Elijah" is my favorite book of the Nightwalker series. Good reading!!

Unknown said...

Looks like you had a fab week! Happy reading, and am looking forward to your book shelf tour!

Shera (Book Whispers) said...

basma aal: They are some great books!

Escape by Fiction: So far I've heard positive things about This Side of the Grave, though people are saying it's not the best entry in the series.

That bodes well for Elijah.

Kay: It was indeed a good week. Already working on the book tour, right now I'm getting my latest purchased put away. Soooo much work. ^_-

Emma said...

Great books. I also got the Demon Trapper's Daughter this week (it goes by Forsaken in the UK). I hope you enjoy your books, I can't wait to read mine!!

Emma
http://lostinayabook.blogspot.com/

Shera (Book Whispers) said...

The two names made it really confusing when it was coming out in the US. Hope you enjoy it!