March 13, 2011

In My Mailbox - Vlog

I get to show of my goodies for the week! With In My Mailbox I also like to tell you where I found them, what kind of deals are up for grabs. Occasionally I'll even try a different method of buying books to see if it's faster and cheaper somewhere else. (This post also follows The Story Sirens' weekly meme, In My Mailbox.) At the moment I'm a poor college student so you might not see this post every Sunday. If it's not there, that means the book gods have frowned upon me.


Really got some of the books series numbers messed up so check out the links below to get the right order numbers.

Amazon: goodreads:
Dreams of a Dark Warrior (Immortals After Dark Series, Book 9) Dreams of a Dark Warrior
Blood Cross (Jane Yellowrock, Book 2) Blood Cross
Mercy Blade (Jane Yellowrock, Book 3) Mercy Blade
Archangel's Kiss (Guild Hunter, Book 2) Archangel's Kiss
Archangel's Consort (Guild Hunter) Archangel's Consort
Witch Fury (Elemental Witches, Book 4) Witch Fury
Ruthless (The House of Rohan) Ruthless
Shelter Mountain (Virgin River) Shelter Mountain
Seduce Me at Sunrise (The Hathaways, Book 2) Seduce Me at Sunrise
Love in the Afternoon (Hathaways, Book 5) Love in the Afternoon
Tempt Me at Twilight (Hathaways, Book 3) Tempt Me at Twilight
Married by Morning (Hathaways, Book 4) Married By Morning
Blackout (Cal Leandros, Book 6) Blackout

7 comments:

Books for Company said...

Very good week for you! So many books =)
I hope you enjoy them all

Shera (Book Whispers) said...

Yeah, it was a good week!!

Unknown said...

Great week! I was highly amused by your flash cover enthusiasm - I feel a bit like a peeing Tom after watching this! :) Would really rec bookdepository - they've got decent prices and the shipping is pretty reliable (although what it is like in the states, I dont know).

BTW, ever consider doing a bookshelf tour? Those shelves of yours just look fantastic!

Bex said...

Ooh, Lisa Kleypas! I still have to get hold of those Hathaway books!

You've found some real good books this week!

Shera (Book Whispers) said...

Kay: Yeah, those flash covers are yummy! I've thought about doing a tour for them. Maybe I will for one of my books and babbles post.

bex: Yes, I am so happy about my goodies!

Lilixtreme said...

Those are some sinful books, girl! :)

Shera (Book Whispers) said...

Yeah, they are!!! Really happy about getting the goods! ^_-