May 23, 2011

Author Gossip(4) and Cover Coveting(1)

Dead Witch Walking (The Hollows, Book 1) The titles of The Hollow series have always fascinated me. Are they going to be a spin-off of some famous movie title or just some cool play on words. Dead Witch Walking still remains one of my favorite titles. Now the latest title for book ten has been released by the author on her blog and Facebook page:

A Perfect Blood

Somehow it just doesn't work with the other titles.

Another Kind of Dead In the publishing world there's nothing a fan likes to hear less then a release date being pushed back. Especially one of you're favorite authors. Kelly Meding announced on her blog that the release date of Another Kind of Dead would be pushed back from July 26 to August 2, 2011.

The Pledge I know there is a lot of buzz about the debut of The Pledge, so for goodreads members who have better with the giveaways there's a giveaway on goodreads. Just click here to enter to enter to win.

 

 

 

 

Not all cover art is final!

Once Bitten by Kalayna Price

Source:  Author's Blog

Shera’s Thoughts:  Congrats Price!!  This one is way cooler then the US release.  The feel of this book fits a mermaid more then a cat shifter/vampire.

 oncebittengerman

Author’s Thoughts:

I'm very happy to unveil my very first foreign cover. This is the German version of ONCE BITTEN (German title appears to be "The Kiss of Eternity") and I am just floored by how beautiful it is. I will have to figure out how to get my hands on one when it hits shelves this December.

USA Release:
Once Bitten

No comments: