May 20, 2011

Images, Images . . .

Books and Babbles is a fun post where I can share anything about books, and just babble on. Or, even babble about movies, hot topics, whatever strikes my fancy.


You know how there are certain actors that have played a role and once you’ve seen them in it that it’s really hard to watch them in anything else.  (For instant I had a hard time picturing my Orlando Bloom as a swash buckling pirate after his role as a blonde elf.)

So have you scene the trailer for Abduction? If you haven’t check it out now. No really it’s right below.

The movie concept is clearly amazing!!  No really I’m foaming at the mouth thinking about it.  However, Taylor Lautner?  Just not sure if I can look past his role as the half naked werewolf from the Twilight saga.  Then again if Robert Pattinson (Edward from Twilight) can break away from his pale-creepy-I’ll-kill-you-because-I-don’t-care roles, Taylor has to have a pretty good chance.  Right?

Let me know what you think.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Ummmmm, I don't know I am not really a fan of Taylor (or Twilight infact!) but the film looks quite interesting. I can't decide if you would watch it or not! Have you watched Eagle Eye? It kinda reminds me of that.

Suzanne

Books for Company said...

AHHH!!
Wow!! This sounds AMAZING. I want to watch this so bad

Shera (Book Whispers) said...

Under the Covers: Not much of a Twilight fan myself to be honest. I always have a hard time seeing the main three actors from them playing other rolls.

I can see where you're getting the Eagle Eye feel. Let's hope it's not as predictable as that one. ^_-

BooksforCompany: Glad to see you have no hesitations about watching it!

Spellboundbybooks Mel said...

This looks fantastic!!!

I understand the whole werewolf thing sticking!!

I felt the same about Daniel Radcliffe. I will always picture him as little Harry Potter LOL. although not so little now :)

Shera (Book Whispers) said...

See I don't have that problem with Daniel Radcliffe anymore. After google searching for pictures of Harry Potter and getting those play images of him being completely naked I can't see him as Harry anymore. Stupid image searches, they kill everything. Ask for Harry Potter, they give you naked shots of your favorite actors.