May 8, 2011

In My Mailbox – Vlog(11)

I get to show of my goodies for the week! With In My Mailbox I also like to tell you where I found them, what kind of deals are up for grabs. Occasionally I'll even try a different method of buying books to see if it's faster and cheaper somewhere else. (This post also follows The Story Sirens' weekly meme, In My Mailbox.) At the moment I'm a poor college student so you might not see this post every Sunday. If it's not there, that means the book gods have frowned upon me.

All right, I confess.  It’s late and I’m too lazy to add all the links.  Sorry, you’ll have to copy and paste my friends.


Books Featured:

Fruits Basket Vol. 23 by Natsuki Takaya

Dark Descendant by Jenna Black

The Shadow Prince by Jan Zimlich

Ravishing in Red by Madeline Hunter

Lord of Seduction by Paula Quinn

Scent of Darkness by Christina Dodd

Beyond the Highland Mist by Karen Marie Moning

Prophecey of the Sisters

The siege of Macindaw by John Flanagan

Rebel by Zoe Archer

Karen Hawkins:
How to Abduct a Highland Lord
To Scottland , With Love
Sleepless in Scotland

V.C. Andrews:
The Heavenstone Secrets
Secret Whispers

 

2 comments:

Deea said...

Seems like you had a great book week!:) I'm looking forward to Dark Descendant, Rebel and Prophecy of the sisters too! And I love those flash covers too!<3
Happy reading!
xoxo

Shera (Book Whispers) said...

Those are all great books!! It's just something about flash covers that just tickle me silly! ^_-