October 2, 2011

In My Mailbox – Vlog16

I get to show of my goodies for the week! With In My Mailbox I also like to tell you where I found them, what kind of deals are up for grabs. Occasionally I'll even try a different method of buying books to see if it's faster and cheaper somewhere else. (This post also follows The Story Sirens' weekly meme, In My Mailbox.) At the moment I'm a poor college student so you might not see this post every Sunday. If it's not there, that means the book gods have frowned upon me.


Don’t miss my long time coming Vlog Book Tour Part 1 and Part 2.

Books featured in video:

Goodreads: Amazon:
All These Things I've Done All These Things I've Done
Second Grave on the Left Second Grave on the Left
Bloodlines Bloodlines
Highlander Untamed Highlander Untamed
Highlander Unmasked Highlander Unmasked
Shadow Chase Shadow Chase
Irons in the Fire Irons in the Fire
Dragonsinger Dragonsinger
Killing Moon Killing Moon
Shattered Mirror Shattered Mirror
All Souls' Night All Souls' Night
The Night Dance: A Retelling of "The Twelve Dancing Princesses" The Night Dance
The Prince of Frogs The Prince of Frogs
The Heart of Myrial The Heart of Myrial
Beyond The Darkness Beyond the Darkness
Empress Empress
Narcissus in Chains Narcissus in Chains
Book of a Thousand Days Book of a Thousand Days
The Queen's Bastard The Queen's Bastard
(Sorry, ran out of umph!) Dreamland by Sarah Dessen Queen of Babble by Meg Cabot A Norther Light by Jennifer Donniel Strange Brew (Anthology) Splendor Falls by Rosemary Clement-Moore Knight of Knave by Andre Norton and Sasha Miller

No comments: