March 29, 2012

Cover Coveting()

While I was locked out of my blogger account I put my free time to good use. No really I did.  I missed  a lot of covers between December to now!! I’ve tracked them all down and now I’m ready to share them with you.

So it’s a mixture of old and new releases. Since it’s a huge—and boy do I mean HUGE—amount of covers I’m going to do 20-30 at a time.  

To speed up the process I won’t be doing the regular format. I will however link them to Amazon and Goodreads.


bloodofinnocence a-blood-seduction

Blood of Innocence by Tami Dane Goodreads | Amazon
A Blood Seduction by Pamela Palmer Goodreads | Amazon

 accidentally-dead-again afracturedlight

Accidentally Dead, Again by Dakota Cassidy Goodreads | Amazon
A Fractured Light by Jocelyn Davies Goodreads | Amazon

 ahungerwild alchemystic

A Hunger so Wild by Sylvia Day Goodreads | Amazon
Alchemystic by Anton Strout Goodreads | Amazon

 alliance-forged anastasiaforever

Alliance Forged by Kylie Griffith Goodreads | amazon
Anastasia Forever by Joy Preble Goodreads | Amazon

 andblueskiesfrompain angelinchains

and Blue Skies from Pain by Stina Leicht Goodreads | Amazon
Angel in Chains by Cynthia Eden Goodreads | Amazon 

arise asdeadasitgets

Arise by Tara Hudson Goodreads | Amazon
As Dead as it gets by Katie Alender Goodreads | Amazon 

asliverofshadow ataleoftwovampires

A Sliver of Shadow by Allison Pang Goodreads | Amazon
A Tale of Two Vampires by Katie MacAlister Goodreads | Amazon

 awitchbeforedying awolfatthedoor

A Witch Before Dying by Heather Blake Goodreads | Amazon
A Wolf at the Door by K.A. Stewart Goodreads | Amazon

 beautifulredemption beforeiwake

Beautiful Redemption by Kami Garcia & Margaret Stohl Goodreads | Amazon
Before I Wake by Rachel Vincent Goodreads | Amazon 

beneathrisingmoon blackcity

Beneath a Rising Moon by Keri Arthur Goodreads | Amazon
Black City by Elizabeth Richards Goodreads | Amazon

blacklament blaze

Black Lament by Christina Henry Goodreads | Amazon
Blaze by Joan Swan Goodreads | Amazon 

bloodandfeathers bloodandsilver

Blood and Feathers by Lou Morgan Goodreads | Amazon
Blood and Silver by James R. Tuck Goodreads | Amazon

 bloodbathandbeyond blood-before-sunrise

Blood Bath & Beyond by Michelle Rowen Goodreads | Amazon
Blood Before Sunrise by Amanda Bonilla Goodreads | Amazon

 bloodcrime blood-forever

Blood Crime by Kim Harrison Goodreads | Amazon
Blood Forever by Mari Mancusi Goodreads | Amazon

 blood-kin blood-lite-31

Blood Kin by M.J. Scott Goodreads | Amazon
Blood Lite 3: After Taste Goodreads | Amazon

No comments: