February 13, 2013

Wednesday Wishes

It’s nice when you’re nearing the end of something, for instance school. All that hard work and studying has paid off. All those late nights and final projects. Of course, when you near the end it always seems like there are a ton of new items that you have to suddenly finish up and pass.

So I’m a little pressed for time with some daunting amounts of homework—been going at it for 4 hours. My brain is no longer functioning. No. Really. There is steam coming out of my ears as my mind combusts into an inferno of . . . . well stupidity.

So this week, I’m taking the easy road and just posting the Goodreads’ image links. Thank you Goodreads, you make my life so much easier. Bless you.


Breathing Fire (Heretic Daughters #1)Soulbound (Lone Star Witch, #1)Sweetly (Fairytale Retellings, #2)

Feral Sins (The Phoenix Pack, #1)The Art of WishingShadows in the Silence (Angelfire, #3)

They’re all so pretty!! Is anyone picking up a sameness in the Soulbound and Shadows in the Silence covers? Chilling.

However, not as chilling as the cover for Sweetly by Jackson Pearce, the cover for Red was awesome. Sweetly is just . . . wrong.

No comments: