June 7, 2013

Books & Babbles: Movies and TV

Wow, I don’t even remember the lost time I posted one of these. So I decided the best thing to jazz this up is to do a post about one of my other obsessions outside of reading, cinema! Yeah!


Looks like they’re not wasting time with the turning the Vampire Academy into movies! Which is great new to fans. The first one is going to be called Vampire Academy: Blood Sisters. They’ve started filming this year, and the release date on the IMDb page states they want to release it 2014.

Now for the big questions: Which actors are which characters? Here are the most important ones anyway, check out the IMDb page for the full list.

Zoey Deutch as Rose Hathaway Danila Kozlovsky as Dimitri Belikov
153923768IS032_Reel_Works_2 Danila Kozlovsky
Lucy Fry as Lissa Dragomir Dominic Sherwood as Christian Ozera
Lucy-Fry Dominic Sherwood

Christian is looking good!

Now let’s move onto some TV/movie trailers.

There’s a Dracula TV series coming out and it looks pretty cool. NBC is doing it, hats off to them. They are doing Hannibal right now and I’m beyond impressed with it right now. I hope NBC gets more love soon.

 

Here’s a movie that isn’t based on a book, but it is a kind of dystopian. A world where the snow never stopped falling.

Of course I have to include the new Superman trailer in there. I’m sure everyone has seen it, but it’s well worth another view.

Fox is coming out with Almost Human, a future where human like robots are the norm. It seems pretty standard issue and cheesy, but you never know maybe it will be great.

A new Riddick movie, but it looks like it’s cut all ties with The Chronicles of Riddick storyline. Which was amazing. *sigh* A step back for what could have been an amazing series.

Rest in Peace Department!! Wow, I never would have thought this one would get adapted into a movie! However, it looks like tons of fun and me like the man candy.

Now I’ll leave this post with the the man candy I never get tired of seeing. The Wolverine will be out this year! Yeah! Now if maybe Gambit could get a decent X-Men revival.

All righty everyone! (Yeah, I was junking out on Sex and the City.) Hope you enjoyed the trailers and I’ll have some more for next week.

No comments: