December 11, 2013

Finally Back!

You know, it seems like every time I take a mini vacation, the whole world falls down and I end up going on a month(s) long hiatus. *sigh* Which sucks because I love my beautiful Book Whispers.

Thanks for all the well wishes, my wisdom teeth went swimmingly. Actually had all four of them out and I think the whole thing took 30 min. Thank goodness for knockout drugs! The healing process wasn’t bad. But I have to wonder if the stitches ever truly dissolve? I have been picking them out for a while.

Anywho, with all the crazy crap still going on in my life you’ll notice I really haven’t been reading. For most of November I’ve been too exhausted to do much of anything in my free time. I’ve even been quiet on Goodreads! (Yeah, it’s been that serious.) So if anyone noticed I’ve been active on Goodreads again, and soon my beloved Book Whispers will be getting regular posts.

News: Actually decided to start reviewing manga now. There’s a number of manga fans who read my preferred genre and vice a versa. To be honest I don’t think there’s enough reviews for manga and I’d like to help to contribute!

I’ve already added erotica as books I review, and even added in some genres outside of my particular comfort zone. Let’s be honest it’s good to find new books with great stories! So why limit myself too much.

Oh, and if anyone hasn’t noticed I’m still a bit out of it. So I’ll probably be reading a bit more manga because it’s a bit more easier right now then trying to follow up with long books and series. Also, I had a seriously bad run of review requests and ARC, my book mojo has fled.

Missed all of ya!

No comments: