April 30, 2014

Author Gossip

Nothing to ground backing today, but I did find some sneak peeks from some series that have caught my eye.


clean-sweepThis is actually kind of funny because one of my blog readers was asking me questions about Ilona Andrews duo posting chapters and previews of their Innkeeper Chronicles. (Yes, read all my emails. Love them!) So here is for you. While doing my usual browse I stumbled upon the news that there are currently two chapters up for Sweep in Peace, the second book of the Innkeeper Chronicles! Check them out at the series official page, here. the-beautiful-ashes

Also, you can check out the authors current plans as of there book schedules and what not. Man are they busy-busy writers. Sending my well wishes that they’re feeling better.

After getting a peek at the cover and blurb for The Beautiful Ashes, the first book in Jeaniene Frost’s Broken Destiny series, I’ve been really interested in her YA debut. So what are the chances that Frost drops a excerpt? Apparently pretty good! Just click here to got the the author’s site and get a sneak peek!

No comments: