August 12, 2015

Cover Coveting (Wednesday Wishes)

 
Cover art is found from Wicked Scribes, ATUF, Goodreads, social networks, and other sources.
***All cover art may not be final.***

I stumbled across this book, because of that flashy cover. Now I want it. So today Cover Coveting and Wednesday Wishes unite!


Reign of Shadows by Sophie Jordan

Previous book(s) in series:

Goodreads | Amazon


riegn of shadows Series: N/A 

Add it: Goodreads | Amazon
Genre: Young Adult High Fantasy

Shera’s thoughts:

Well it looks like the genre that started my book loving addiction, is back in the hot seat! More and more authors are making High Fantasy YA titles!

Love the typography, it looks material, maybe sheets used to get out of the tower? I love the flowers, they look so familiar and yet magical.

I can’t wait for this book!

No comments: