November 25, 2015

Cover Coveting(20)

 
Cover art is found from Wicked Scribes, ATUF, Goodreads, social networks, and other sources.
***All cover art may not be final.***

Well I’m playing catch up. I know, I know. I shouldn’t take breaks so I don’t have to catch up. But what can you do.

Since I talked about the covers I really wanted to in my last Cover Coveting post, I’m just doing an easy format. I’ll pick a worst and best cover at the end of the posts. I’ll be doing this for the next 3 Cover Covetings.


101 Dark NightsA Fierce and Subtle Poison

1001 Dark Nights Z A Demonica Novella by Larissa Ione (Goodreads | Amazon)
A Fierce and Subtle Poison by Samantha Mabry (Goodreads | Amazon)

Alpha Wolf Need Not Applyalphas origins

Alpha Wolf Need Not Apply by Terry Spear (Goodreads | Amazon)
Alphas: Origins by Ilona Andrews (Goodreads | Amazon)

Angels Twice Descendingback last

Angels Twice Descending by Cassandra Clare, Robin Wasserman (Goodreads | Amazon)
Back Lash by Devon Monk (Goodreads | Amazon)

Blood LustBloodcraft

Blood Lust by Alexandra Ivy (Goodreads | Amazon)
Bloodcraft by Amalie Howard (Goodreads | Amazon)

Born of LegendBorn to Endless Night

Born of Legend by Sherrilyn Kenyon (Goodreads | Amazon)
Born to Endless Night by Cassandra Clare, Sarah Rees Brennan (Goodreads | Amazon)

Fridays with the Wizardscrown

Fridays with the Wizards by Jessica Day George (Goodreads | Amazon)
Crown by Kiera Cass (Goodreads | Amazon)

Darkest Dawndark-skye

Darkest Dawn by Katlyn Duncan (Goodreads | Amazon)
Dark Skye by Kresley Cole (Goodreads | Amazon)

defy the dawnDragonmark

Defy the Dawn by Lara Adrian (Goodreads | Amazon)
Dragon Mark by Sherrilyn Kenyon (Goodreads | Amazon)

EverlifeFall of the Dragons

First Life by Gena Showalter (Goodreads | Amazon)
Fall of the Dragons by James A. Owen (Goodreads | Amazon)

FeathersForevermore

Feathers by Rose Mannering (Goodreads | Amazon)
Forevermore by Kristen Callihan (Goodreads | Amazon)

Best: Worst:
 
Fall of the Dragons
Forevermore

No comments: