February 8, 2016

Cover Coveting (3)

 
Cover art is found from Wicked Scribes, ATUF, Goodreads, social networks, and other sources.
***All cover art may not be final.***

I’m a little short on time


Den of Wolves by Juliet Marillier

Previous book(s) in series:

Goodreads | Amazon


Den of Wolves  (Blackthorn & Grim #3) Series: Blackthorne & Grim, book 3 

Add it: Goodreads | Amazon
Genre: Romantic Fantasy

Shera’s thoughts:

I am in love with this cover! This series has always had gorgeous covers, but I just love the tons.

I just love the way her hair looks and how gorgeous that simple dress looks. I love the tree, birds, and the colors! Well I love everything about this cover! Especially the art style.

Well done.

Furthermore by Tahereh Mafi

Previous book(s) in series:

Goodreads | Amazon


furthermore Series: N/A 

Add it: Goodreads | Amazon
Genre: Middle Grade Fantasy

Shera’s thoughts:

Ah! Another stunning cover. Love the style and the color choice. Considering this series is supposed to be about a world that uses money as currency it fits well.

I can't wait to see what each new cover looks like.

Magic Binds by Ilona Andrews

Previous book(s) in series:

Goodreads | Amazon


Magic Binds Series: Kate Daniels, book 9

Add it: Goodreads | Amazon
Genre: Urban Fantasy

Shera’s thoughts:

That is not a Kate outfit. But at least she's still wearing a bad ass sword.

I like the floating candles on the water.

No comments: