February 22, 2016

Cover Coveting (7)

 
Cover art is found from Wicked Scribes, ATUF, Goodreads, social networks, and other sources.
***All cover art may not be final.***

My internet service has been working pretty good so I've been doing what I've been wanting to do since last spring. Junking out and catching up on my shows. I'm almost all the way caught up with Once Upon a Time. Debating whether or not to actually continue the show.

More importantly I've finished some K-Dramas that I've been trying to view for ages. (South Korean Dramas.) I've caught up and finished them, dropped the ones I should have, and started up some of the shows that are really popular. Which has been working out for me.

Ramble done.

Let's look at the new shiny covers!


A Million Worlds With You by Claudia Gray

Previous book(s) in series:

Goodreads | Amazon


A Million Worlds with You Series: Firebird, book 3

Add it: Goodreads | Amazon
Genre: Young Adult Dystopian

Shera’s thoughts:

Another great cover for this series.

I think this one is my favorite cover yet.

In the Shadow of the Dragon King by J. Keller Ford

Previous book(s) in series:

Goodreads | Amazon


In the Shadow of the Dragon King Series: The Chronicles of Fallhollow, book 1

Add it: Goodreads | Amazon
Genre: Young Adult Fantasy

Shera’s thoughts:

Simple and lovely. It almost made me add this to my TBR pile. Despite not liking the synopsis.

Like a River Glorious by Rae Carson

Previous book(s) in series:

Goodreads | Amazon


Like a River Glorious Series: The Gold Seer Trilogy, book 2

Add it: Goodreads | Amazon
Genre: Young Adult Fantasy

Shera’s thoughts:

Gosh, I really love these covers. I don't feel like that mountain background fits well with the river and overall scene. But I love everything else.

Metaltown by Kristen Simmons

Previous book(s) in series:

Goodreads | Amazon


Metaltown Series: N/A 

Add it: Goodreads | Amazon
Genre: Young Adult Dystopian? or Steampunk?

Shera’s thoughts:

This cover makes me think of steampunk. I don't like how granny everything is. That image of fire/explosion needs to be clearer.

I like the attempt, but it needs to be cleaned up.

Shadow Falling by Rebecca Zanetti

Previous book(s) in series:

Goodreads | Amazon


Shadow Falling Series: Scorpius Syndrome, book 2

Add it: Goodreads | Amazon
Genre: Paranormal Romance

Shera’s thoughts:

N/A

The Black Key by Amy Ewing

Previous book(s) in series:

Goodreads | Amazon


The Black Key  (The Lone City #3) Series: The Lone City, book 3

Add it: Goodreads | Amazon
Genre: Young Adult Dystopian

Shera’s thoughts:

I love the jewel and pretty dress quality of these covers. I have yet to read a single book in this series, but I look forward to each new cover.

Billionaire in Wolf's Clothing by Terry Spear

Previous book(s) in series:

Goodreads | Amazon


untitled Series: Heart of the wolf, book --

Add it: Goodreads | Amazon
Genre: Paranormal Young Adult

Shera’s thoughts:

Even if this guy had great abs to start with, they look so over Photoshoped that I know there's a not real quality. Over saturation or whatever.

No comments: