April 18, 2016

Cover Coveting (11)

 
Cover art is found from Goodreads, Wicked Scribes, ATUF, social networks, and other sources.
***All cover art may not be final.***

The magical Goodreads showed me more pretty covers! It's funny how I go looking for release date info and then there's "Oooooo, a new shiny cover" and I'm led down the slippery slop of obsessing about finding more covers!!

That's OK. I found the shinies.


Jilo by J.D. Horn

Previous book(s) in series:

Goodreads | Amazon


27417840 Series: Witching Savannah, book 4

Add it: Goodreads | Amazon
Genre: Urban Fantasy

Shera’s thoughts:

AHHHHHHH! I love the typography for these titles. The over dramatic.

OM-FREAKING-G! There's a rooster on the cover. I can die happy.

Really I love this cover! Everything is placed just right. I love how the trees dramatically fit with the gorgeous stylized artwork.

Oh, and it fits perfectly with the other covers.

A Promise of Fire by Amanda Bouchet

Previous book(s) in series:

Goodreads | Amazon


A Promise of Fire  (Kingmaker Chronicles #1) Series: The Kingmaker Chronicles, book 2

Add it: Goodreads | Amazon
Genre: Romantic Fantasy

Shera’s thoughts:

Weeeeeee-we-we-we!! Love it.

What a fierce cover, and I love that it's for a Romantic Fantasy.

The synopsis sounds interesting enough, and I was interested in the female lead.

As a cover sucker this just blew me away. I am looking forward to this series!! *_*

Bionic by Suzanne Weyn

Previous book(s) in series:

Goodreads | Amazon


Bionic Series: N/A 

Add it: Goodreads | Amazon
Genre: Young Adult Sci-Fi

Shera’s thoughts:

The gradient of colors looks so beautiful and makes the contrast of light and shadows perfect.

I love the overlay of a computer motherboard lines.

Labyrinth Lost by Zoraida Cordova

Previous book(s) in series:

Goodreads | Amazon


Labyrinth Lost  (Brooklyn Brujas #1) Series: Brooklyn Brujas, book 1

Add it: Goodreads | Amazon
Genre: Paranormal Young Adult

Shera’s thoughts:

Bam! Another stunning cover. I adore this cover. The girl looks so gorgeous with her face paint!

I love the echo of her eye paint in the background.

Seriously Shifted by Tina Connolly

Previous book(s) in series:

Goodreads | Amazon


Seriously Shifted (Seriously Wicked #2) Tina Connolly Series: Seriously Wicked, book 2

Add it: Goodreads | Amazon
Genre: N/A

Shera’s thoughts:

It's really pink and peppy. I love that again the striped tights are the "pop" piece. Very fun. Fits well with first book.

The Legend of Me by Rebekah L. Purdy

Previous book(s) in series:

Goodreads | Amazon


The Legend of Me Series: N/A 

Add it: Goodreads | Amazon
Genre: Young Adult Fantasy

Shera’s thoughts:

Um, wow. This doesn't come out until 2018!

I love this cover. Especially since the beautiful white dress not only has blood on it but it's bleeding down on what is apparently human skulls!

What a bad ass cover. It's a shame the weight is so long. Between the synopsis and the cover I can't wait.

The Lost Codex by Heather Lyons

Previous book(s) in series:

Goodreads | Amazon


The Lost Codex  (The Collectors’ Society #4 Series: The Collectors’ Society, book 4

Add it: Goodreads | Amazon
Genre: Paranormal Historical

Shera’s thoughts:

Well it doesn't scream Wonderland, but it gets the idea across.

The Midnight Sea by Kat Ross

Previous book(s) in series:

Goodreads | Amazon


The Midnight Sea  (The Fourth Element #1) Series: The Fourth Element, book 1

Add it: Goodreads | Amazon
Genre: Young Adult High Fantasy

Shera’s thoughts:

It's so pretty. Bzzzzzzz.

No really! I love how all that . . . . sparks? Is sparking!! It looks stunning.

Love the textured and layered quality of the covers.

The Wall of Storms by Ken Liu

Previous book(s) in series:

Goodreads | Amazon


The Wall of Storms (The Dandelion Dynasty #2) by Ken Liu Series: The Dandelion Dynasty, book 2

Add it: Goodreads | Amazon
Genre: High Fantasy

Shera’s thoughts:

Holy cow. This is gorgeous.

Simply stunning. Bravo.

Wintersong by S. Jae-Jones

Previous book(s) in series:

Goodreads | Amazon


Wintersong Series: N/A 

Add it: Goodreads | Amazon
Genre: Young Adult Fantasy

Shera’s thoughts:

Interesting. The rose is very much photoshopped in. I like the idea. I think maybe having the leaves gone or places elsewhere it might have helped? I don't know it just looks out of place.

Maybe if the warped it a little to look like it's really behind glass.

It's cool though. (Ha. Ha.)

Blood Vow by J.R. Ward

Previous book(s) in series:

Goodreads | Amazon


bloodvow Series: Black Dagger Legacy, book 2

Add it: Goodreads | Amazon
Genre: Paranormal Romance

Shera’s thoughts:

What a dramatic flare!! I love the tattoo and the fact that he's dressed.

Oh my! A PNR male cover model with a shirt on.

No comments: