July 5, 2016

Cover Coveting (4)

 
Cover art is found from Goodreads, Wicked Scribes, ATUF, social networks, and other sources.
***All cover art may not be final.***

I hope everyone had a great 4th of July! Hopefully a long 3 day weekend. If you don't celebrate Independence Day on the 4th, I just hope you had a really great weekend.

I love looking at the fireworks! Got me thinking about how many book covers feature fireworks. Not many, and the funny thing is most of them are contemporary romance. Somehow that seems fitting. There is a certain romantic appeal to them.

Random thought over. Let's look at this weeks haul of covers! Or at least half of them, I'll have the others in a later post. I'm having issues with Open Office, it's late and I'm lazy!


Archangel's Heart by Nalini Singh

Previous book(s) in series:

Goodreads | Amazon


Untitled-1 Series: Guild Hunter, book 9

Add it: Goodreads | Amazon
Genre: Paranormal Romance

Shera’s thoughts:

Back to badass woman on the covers! I didn't really care about the last cover too much.

I love the dress! (See we don't need boobs hanging to be sexy.) Love the crazy amount of leg showing so she can get her gun.

As usual the angel wings are awesome.

Beheld by Alex Flinn

Previous book(s) in series:

Goodreads | Amazon


Beheld  (Kendra Chronicles #4) Series: Kendra Chronicles, book 4

Add it: Goodreads | Amazon
Genre: Paranormal Young Adult

Shera’s thoughts:

I like that they have kept the typography for every cover. The artwork gets more and more ambitious with each new cover. I love it.

Freedom's Slave by Heather Demetrios

Previous book(s) in series:

Goodreads | Amazon


Freedom's Slave  (Dark Caravan Cycle #3) Series: Dark Caravan cycle, book 3

Add it: Goodreads | Amazon
Genre: Paranormal Romance Young Adult 

Shera’s thoughts:

The change of covers for this series is interesting. This makes me think of super hero's instead of jinn. (Or whatever this series calls them.)

I like how simple it is and the echo of sand.

Hunted by Meagan Spooner

Previous book(s) in series:

Goodreads | Amazon


Hunted  (Hunted #1) Series: Hunted, book 1

Add it: Goodreads | Amazon
Genre: Young Adult Fantasy (Fairytale retelling)

Shera’s thoughts:

Oh, my gosh the typography!! I love how the bow and error are incorporated into the title.

I'm not sure what it is about cloaked figures on covers, especially when combined with snow scenes.

No comments: