October 17, 2016

Cover Coveting (5)


 
Cover art is found from Goodreads, Wicked Scribes, ATUF, social networks, and other sources.
***All cover art may not be final.***

It's official, I'm back! Of course I have to come back with shiny covers.

I'm sure you've seen some of them around already, but I decided to impose my personal opinion of them anyway.

Ah, let's drool over some covers!

*Well it looks like Windows 10 is still pretty much not working with Open Live Writer, and it's not so great with Blogger which is what I tried to finish this post in. Sorry guys, I did my best. Hopefully things will shape up or I'll get the hang of one or the other.*

A Dream of Spring by George R.R. Martin

Previous book(s) in series:

 
Series: A Song of Ice and Fire, book

Add it: Goodreads | Amazon
Genre: High Fantasy

Shera’s thoughts:

Has anyone else been getting notifications to buy their boxset already? The cruel thing about this series is that there are soooooo many different covers and releases. It's way I got rid of all my print copies, except the first one I ever bought, and now only own Ebook copies.

This one is nice and it fits well enough for whatever covers you've already got. Sot hat's nice.
Alien Nation by Gini Koch

Previous book(s) in series:

 
Series: Katherine "Kitty" Kat, book 14 (AKA Alien series)

Add it: Goodreads | Amazon
Genre: Science Fiction

Shera’s thoughts:

There's still a lot going on in the cover, but it all feels so muted. Very dull and boring compared to the first covers of the series.

Still pretty awesome though. I guess the office work feel of the woman is what kind of dulls it down. 
Bad Romance by Heather Demetrios

Previous book(s) in series:
Goodreads | Amazon


Series: N/A 

Add it: Goodreads | Amazon
Genre: Young Adult Contemporary

Shera’s thoughts:

Normally I try not to post covers for contemporary reads unless it's an author I know.

However, this cover totally  captivated me after I saw it. It's stunning!

Hats of to whoever designed it. There's so much to look at, but it all fits beautifully. I love how the title is in incorporated.
Blade Bound by Chloe Neill

Previous book(s) in series:


Series: Chicagoland Vampires, book 13 

Add it: Goodreads | Amazon
Genre: Urban Fantasy

Shera’s thoughts:

Wow. So the final book will finally feature Ethan.

It fits the series well.
Breath of Fire by Amanda Bouchet
Previous book(s) in series:

 
Series: Kingmaker Chronicles, book 2

Add it: Goodreads | Amazon
Genre: Romantic Fantasy

Shera’s thoughts:

It's so pretty! I love everything about it. Well, except her pose, that looks a little off.

But I love the ice fire magic! Very cool.

No comments: