February 15, 2017

Wednesday Wishes

Well I'm sticking to just one this time around as a lot of the CC books are currently on my to by cover.


Deeds: Broken Deeds MC by Esther E. Schmidt

Deeds Broken Deeds MC  (Broken Deeds MC #1)Get it: Amazon | Goodreads
Genre: MC Erotica
Series: Broken Deeds MC, book 1

Deeds has just spent the last few weeks jonesing after a woman he only knows as Hotlips. Apparently pissing off a female can be rather entertaining from the safety of a text and their witty banter has left the President of Broken Deeds MC wishing for more.

The annoying, yet funny, communication comes to an end when they meet face to face. Lynn is the sister of Zack, current president of Areion Fury MC. Brought up the daughter of an MC President, Lynn is hell bent on not being a biker’s bitch.

When an enemy of Broken Deeds MC comes to play, Deeds is willing to give his last breath protecting what he claims is his. Deeds, a former MMA fighter, will need to revive his old fighter skills to protect his woman. Will it be enough to bring their enemy down or will he not only lose his only love but also his life?

Okay so my first reactions upon seeing this cover are:

Quick somebody stop that man! He's taking a crap on the cover.
I guess shirtless man covers just hit the fan! (I know, I know. Let me have it anyway.)

Which is exactly what I put on my GR review for now. ^_- It's been a while since I've tried an MC book. This one had good ratings and I thought the cover was hilarious.

Does anyone else thing M.A.S.H. when they see Hot Lips?

No comments: